The Memorial Park Dental Philosophy
OUR PHILOSOPHY: 100% SATISFACTION - GUARANTEED!!!
At Memorial Park Dental-Spa, unparalleled patient satisfaction is our primary objective, and we go to great lengths to ensure our patients are absolutely satisfied...100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! What does this mean? Simply put: we will do whatever it takes to make you happy! Our skilled doctors, friendly staff, and welcoming facilities create a one-of-a-kind, patient-pampering environment. We understand that a dentist's office probably isn't your favorite place to go, so we have gone the extra mile to make sure you feel safe and stress-free. Finally, we believe in making high-quality dental care affordable, which is why we offer NO COST preventive care for insured patients and in-network pricing options with most insurance plans. If you need treatment, we also offer several interest-free financing options to meet your individual needs.
The Memorial Park Dental-Spa Experience:
When a friendly member of our staff greets you with a smile, you'll know your unique experience in dentistry has begun. Plush furniture, freshly-baked cookies, and an assortment of beverage options await you in our lobby. You won't have much time to settle in though, because we typically expect to seat patients within 10 minutes. Unlike most dental offices, your time is never double-booked; it is reserved specially for you. While you're in the dental chair, you'll be put at ease with a variety of complimentary "Comfort Menu" items available for your choosing, ranging from blankets and neck pillows to Bose noise-cancelling headphones. There are also a number of spa treatments you can choose to receive from our Licensed Massage Therapist while you're in the chair having your dental treatment done! We use advanced early detection, pain-free lasers to diagnose early stage problems that most dentists can't identify using traditional x-rays. This technology gives you the choice of resolving issues early at a lower cost before the treatment becomes more costly and invasive.
We'll arrange for you to get a complimentary massage in our spa, as well as get you scheduled for your free whitening, if your mouth is in good health. If you need treatment, our treatment coordinators, with nearly 40 years of combined experience, will help select the payment option that works best for you. They are also insurance experts, so they will make the most of your insurance plan and help you understand your plan's benefits. Preventive care visits are FREE…you won't even have a co-pay! We aspire to make you forget about any fears or apprehensions by making visits to our office a truly enjoyable experience!
Memorial Park Dental Technology:
Memorial Park Dental-Spa is equipped with the latest technology to ensure early diagnosis and provide you with a crystal-clear picture of your oral health status.
- DIAGNOdent technology — pain-free laser detection finds cavities below the surface
- Pro-Select Platinum piezo ultrasonic scaler — makes hygiene less sensitive and more comfortable for patients ("the Rolls-Royce of hygiene equipment")
- Fiber Optic instrumentation lighting — optimal lighting for accurate diagnosis
- Intraoral cameras — shows hi-res pictures of the teeth so YOU SEE what's going on
- Digital x-rays — as much as 90% less radiation than traditional film x-rays
- Panoramic x-ray — provides the doctor with a full, 180-degree x-ray image of your mouth
- Paperless medical records — electronically sorted and organized data allows for more efficient treatment coordination
- Top quality dental material — The quality of dental material used in dental practices varies greatly. We use the best materials, which is why we offer lifetime guarantees on our work.
- Superior, custom dental lab fabrication — We carefully control the quality of teeth we produce. Using the highest quality materials available, we work closely with our lab and take the necessary time to produce a work of art when it comes to your teeth. You will notice the difference with layering technology we use to give your new teeth a natural, aesthetic appearance, while not compromising durability and functionality.
- Caesy advanced patient education — interactive computer program that uses visuals and 3D models to educate you about your treatment
- Zoom Advanced Laser Whitening — advanced laser for better results; whitens teeth up to 8 shades!
- Bose headphones — provides quiet harmony while you're receiving treatment