Invisalign® FAQThe Invisalign® system is a virtually invisible method of straightening the teeth. This system utilizes a series of clear aligners to gradually shift the teeth into their desired position. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks and it moves the teeth little by little, and it is then exchanged for the next aligner in the series. This process continues until the final position of the teeth is achieved.
Will Invisalign Fit My Lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There's no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign aligners. Since they are clear, you don't have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign treatment, it's easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign®?
Invisalign® aligners are clear, making Invisalign® a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign® aligners are also removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign® treatment does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you'll spend less time in the doctor's chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love. Lastly, Invisalign's technology allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
Invisalign® is an excellent choice for adults who wish to straighten their teeth without the obvious appearance of traditional braces. Invisalign Teen® is an ideal choice for teens who desire straighter teeth but who do not want to compromise their social lives by being a "metal mouth" throughout their middle or high school years.
How many patients are in Invisalign treatment?
More than 3,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily.
At Memorial Park Dental Spa, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you've always wanted. You are no longer limited by metal braces. You can put your best face forward with Invisalign® or Invisalign Teen® and achieve the smile of your dreams! Contact us todoay to schedule an appointment.